2010年12月7日星期二

Stray dog

That day I came home from work, found in a downstairs dog side lawn, I saw it lying in a small trash can next to the body to sleep curled up into a ball, it seems is a homeless stray dogs. In fact, a very common area where stray dogs, but it is too small, like only a month old, really makes people poor. I passed by, could not help but look back shouted: "Dogs!" Shake a bit of its body, two small ears alert to put up, throat creak whining cry, probably hesitated a few seconds minutes to quickly go to my front, a small tail wagging a stop seemed to please me.

I hand carried to the lift under the cheer, which stand around at my feet up and sometimes to get down suddenly, and sometimes stand up and walk two steps, it is lovable. I bent down and touched the body smooth and brown dog fur, it was two black grape-like eyes staring at me as if to say: "I like you, can you hold me tight?" This little thing specified is hungry camped outside hungry do not say, will not be bullied by the big dogs do? Thought of this, I take it back to the home.Cheap ClothesJuniors DressesLED LightRenault can clipbmw gt1Aluminium Powder led lightSEO ServicesReplica Watches

没有评论:

发表评论